What is available for you
- Wash water for hands, dishes and showering. We also have a separate area for drinking water, however feel free to bring your own drinking water if you wish.
- Composting toilets – contributing back to the Earth!
- Shade and sheltered areas/stages to give cooling shade from sun or protection from passing rain clouds – rain or shine the festival will go on!
- Food vendors and drink offered by fabulous people
- Many beautiful crafts people, artisans, musicians, healing professionals and goods will hold your attention (be sure to bring along cash in your festival preparations)
- Free safe parking
- Free camping Friday and Saturday night of the festival (bring your own camping gear). Camping in open fields or in the forest at designated tent spots.
- Trained first aid and emergency care professionals on site.
- Children’s Village area with simple play structure, swings and playthings. Parents are to accompany children at all times.
*Please note it’s limited cell reception for some and NO wifi onsite – it’s in the woods, and in a cell wave free-zone, which is great for our health and well-being. Enjoy unplugging, and plugging into the festival!
Festival rules for a fun and safe festival
- At least one parent or legal guardian MUST accompany any minor attending the festival.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Parents who do not, in the opinion of the festival Staff, exercise good parental care of their children will be asked to leave.
- Pets are best left at home or with a sitter please! They will not be allowed beyond the main gate (seeing eye dogs exempt)
- House onsite is only for use of the owners of the land. Please respect their privacy an avoid going there.
- Anything that is illegal in the province of Quebec is illegal at the festival too!
- Alcohol is best served outside the festival grounds – you are not permitted to have it onsite.
- Please visibly wear your bracelet at all times at the festival
- Feel free to wear costume, dress up and otherwise decorate your gorgeous self, please no running sky clad through the festival though!
- Leave no trace. Do pick up all garbage and recycling and either deposit in marked bins or better yet, take it home!
- Do bring/use environmentally friendly products and packaging
- Independent fires will be forbidden. There will be a large bonfire each night for all to enjoy
- The festival organizers are not responsible for any thefts or damages that occur during the festival
- Don’t bring glass bottles onsite, just for one weekend! Broken glass left in the grass can lead to unhappy feet.
- Smokers will be asked to use the large ashtrays provided, or keep their butts with them when no ashtray is nearby.
- You are responsible to take all garbage with you when you leave, let’s keep the grounds clean too!
What to Bring
- All the usual camping and yoga festival gadgets
- Hat & Sunscreen, layers of clothing – warmer for evenings, blankets, shawls etc
- Yoga mat & yoga props you might need
- Flashlight, sunglasses,tent and camping accessories (camping stove, pots pans, snacks, food, etc – there are food vendors on site, however you may like to bring some food to have on hand as well)
- Toilet paper, raincoats, towels – toilet paper will be avail. at the toilets, if you want some for your tent, do bring your own please.
- Swim suits (there is a nearby creek within walking distance and a lake 10 min. away)
- Pocket money – cash (no atm onsite)
- Insect repellent, sunburn ointment, first aid kit
- Duplicate car keys
- Garbage bags
- Ice/coolers (there are furry cute critters around at night that may like to taste your food, do keep it contained in something critter-proof)
- Drinking water (bottled water will be available for purchase) and there will also be drinking water onsite.
Camping overnight Friday and Saturday at the festival is included in your entrance fee. However if you would like to stay for the full festival experience, but are not into camping or driving back home, our local hospitality will serve you.
Grand Pine Bed and Breakfast, Ladysmith (5 min. from festival)
Barb and Ray Bretzlaff (819) 647-1907
Light on the Lake Retreat Centre, Chartris (12 mins from festival)
Jill MacKay (819) 647-5500
Auberge du Village, Shawville (20 mins from festival)
Pine Lodge, Bristol (30 minutes from festival)
Municipality of Thorne, Ladysmith
Accurate weather forecast: (please note Ottawa weather may vary from that of the festival location).
Local Weather Forecast