Use this page to help plan your weekend at the Fest.
What is available for you
- Wash water for hands, dishes and a shower by water truck. We hook up a sink and private shower facilities to the truck. Please bring your own drinking water if you wish, however we will provide drinking water also.
- Composting toilets – contributing back to the Earth!
- Shade and sheltered areas/stages to give cooling shade from sun or protection from passing rain clouds – rain or shine the festival will go on!
- Food vendors and drink offered by fabulous people
- Many beautiful crafts people, artisans, musicians, healing professionals and goods will hold your attention (be sure to bring along cash in your festival preparations)
- Free safe parking
- Free camping Friday and Saturday night of the festival (bring your own camping gear). Camping in open fields or in the forest at designated tent spots.
- Trained first aid and emergency care professionals on site.
- Children’s Village area with simple play structure, swings and playthings. Parents are to accompany children at all times.
Vendor Village & Food
Interested in being a vibrant vendor? Click HERE to connect to our vendor coordinator or download our information/registration documents.
Check back here later with out list of vendors for 2018!
Info Booth – Your stop for festival info, schedules, first aid, snacks/drinks, music cd’s and merchandise from our festival line up.
*Please note there is no or limited cell reception and NO wifi onsite – it’s in the woods, and in a cell wave free-zone, which is great for our health and wellbeing. Enjoy unplugging, and plugging into the festival!
Festival rules for a fun and safe festival
- At least one parent or legal guardian MUST accompany any minor attending the festival.
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times. Parents who do not, in the opinion of the festival Staff, exercise good parental care of their children will be asked to leave.
- Pets are best left at home or with a sitter please! They will not be allowed beyond the main gate (seeing eye dogs exempt)
- House onsite is intended for the owners of the land,on which the festival takes place,only. Please respect their privacy an avoid going there.
- Anything that is illegal in the province of Quebec is illegal at the festival too!
- Alcohol is best served outside the festival grounds – you are not permitted to have it onsite.
- Please visibly wear your bracelet at all times at the festival
- Feel free to wear costume, dress up and otherwise decorate your gorgeous self, please no running sky clad through the festival though!
- Leave no trace. Do pick up all garbage and recycling and either deposit in marked bins or better yet, take it home!
- Do bring/use environmentally friendly products and packaging
- Independent fires will be forbidden : there will be a large bonfires each night for all to enjoy
- The festival organizers are not responsible for any thefts or damages that occur during the festival
- Don’t bring glass bottles onsite, just for one weekend! Broken glass left in the grass can lead to unhappy feet.
- Smokers will be asked to use the large ashtrays provided, or keep their butts with them when no ashtray is nearby.
- You are responsible to take all garbage with you when you leave, let’s keep the grounds clean too!
What to Bring:
- All the usual camping and yoga festival gadgets
- Hat & Sunscreen, layers of clothing – warmer for evenings, blankets, shawls etc
- Yoga mat & yoga props you might need
- Flashlight, sunglasses,tent and camping accessories (camping stove, pots pans, snacks, food, etc – there are food vendors on site, however you may like to bring some food to have on hand as well)
- Toilet paper, raincoats, towels – toilet paper will be avail. at the toilets, if you want some for your tent, do bring your own please.
- Swim suits (there is a nearby creak within walking distance)
- Pocket money – cash (no atm onsite)
- Insect repellant, sunburn ointment, first aid kit
- Duplicate car keys
- Garbage bags
- Ice/coolers (there are furry cute critters around at night that may like to taste your food too, do keep it contained in something critter-proof)
- Drinking water (bottled water will be available for purchase) and there will also be drinking water onsite.
Camping overnight Friday and Saturday at the festival is included in your entrance fee. However if you would like to stay for the full festival experience, but are not into camping or driving back home, our local hospitality will serve you.
Grand Pine Bed and Breakfast, Ladysmith (5 min. from festival) Barb and Ray Bretzlaff, owners. Tel.: 819- 647- 1907. Web: www.grandpinbb.com
Light on the Lake Retreat Centre (12 mins from festival) Jill MacKay 819 – 647-5500, email: email@example.com https://www.lightonthelake.ca/
Auberge du Village, Shawville (20 mins from festival) Reservations: (819) 647-6464. Web: www.shawvillevillageinn.ca
Pine Lodge, Bristol (30 minutes from festival). Web: http://www.pine-lodge.ca/
Municipality of Thorne’s (Ladysmith) Web: www.thorneque.ca
Accurate weather forecast: (please note Ottawa weather may vary from that of the festival location).
Local Weather Forecast