READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- IMPORTANT ticket info: Please note that if all online tickets are sold ahead of the event, it may not be possible to purchase tickets at the gate as we will have filled event location to capacity. We cap our tickets at the 300 mark to ensure quality and to live sustainably on the land for the weekend – best to purchase tickets ahead instead of at the gate.
- Tickets include: all parking, camping, access to all festival classes, concerts, workshops and children’s events.
- Children 12 years of age and younger are free to attend the festival with their families, parents or guardians MUST supervise children at all times. Special Youth Ticket available for youth ages 13-17.
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstance. Tickets ARE transferable.
- The Bhakti in the Woods Festival reserves the right to photograph and film the entire length of the event. Photos and video footage may be used for future promotional material by The Bhakti in the Woods Festival. By participating in the event, the registrant gives right to The Bhakti in the Woods Festival for any images in which the registrant is present.
- Please print your tickets before attending as there is limited internet signal at festival.
- NO pets please! They will not be allowed past festival gate.