2020 Festival Tickets Unavailable
READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
Purchasing Food at the Festival
- NEW FOOD TICKETS
If planning on purchasing meals at the festival, food tickets MUST be pre-purchased online. This helps us eliminate food waste and helps our dedicated food vendor to plan ahead for quantity
- Meals will be vegetarian/vegan
- Proposed Menu listed on Vendor Village section of this website and on ticket purchasing page
- MEALS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRIOR FOOD TICKET PURCHASE. Food tickets are non-refundable, yet are transferable.
- Meals will be offered as follows:
– Friday > Supper (1 meal)
– Saturday > Brunch and Lupper (2 meals)
– Sunday > Brunch and Lupper (2 meals)
- Pre-purchased meal times will be at specific times of the day, be sure to arrive at those times promptly to receive fresh food. (find out specified meal times upon arrival at the festival – we will post on website when confirmed)
- Snacks, drinks and other small food items will be offered by other vendors and available for all to purchase at any time
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- IMPORTANT ticket info: Please note that if all online tickets are sold ahead of the event, it may not be possible to purchase tickets at the gate as we will have filled event location to capacity. We cap our tickets at the 300 mark to ensure quality and to live sustainably on the land for the weekend – best to purchase tickets ahead instead of at the gate.
- Tickets include: parking, camping, access to all festival classes, concerts, workshops and children’s events.
- Children 12 years of age and younger are free to attend the festival with their families, parents or guardians MUST supervise children at all times. Special Youth Ticket available for youth ages 13-17.
- Tickets and food tickets are non-refundable under any circumstance. Tickets ARE transferable.
- The Bhakti in the Woods Festival reserves the right to photograph and film the entire length of the event. Photos and video footage may be used for future promotional material by The Bhakti in the Woods Festival. By participating in the event, the registrant gives right to The Bhakti in the Woods Festival for any images in which the registrant is present.
- Please print your tickets before attending as there is limited internet signal at festival.
- NO pets please! They will not be allowed past festival gate.
By purchasing your ticket you agree to these terms and conditions.