2021 Bhakti Bush Party Tickets – AUG 21 8AM – AUG 22 9AM
READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING TICKETS
Important Info for Bhakti Bush Party
- Only 75 tickets are being sold. ONLINE ONLY. NO REFUNDS.
- Teachers and workshop facilitators must speak with Rebecca to confirm a spot in scheduling prior to purchasing discount ticket (contact via our online form Click Here).
- Camp overnight if you wish. Bring all your regular camping stuff. Prepare for any weather.
- Bring and cook your own food and drink. There will be NO food vendors onsite. Chip trunk, convenience store and restaurant 5 mins away.
- Free vending space with regular ticket purchase. Vending areas marked onsite. Bring what you need. Non-electricity and non-food vendors only.
- Schedule of events will be listed on our FB pages and posted onsite upon entry.
- All outdoors – rain or shine.
- All inquiries to: email@example.com
Ticket Terms and Conditions For 2021 Bush Party
IMPORTANT ticket info: Please note that if all online tickets are sold ahead of the event, it may not be possible to purchase tickets at the gate as we will have filled event location to capacity. We cap our tickets at the 300 mark to ensure quality and to live sustainably on the land for the weekend – best to purchase tickets ahead instead of at the gate.
- Tickets include: parking, camping, access to all festival classes, concerts, workshops and children’s events.
- Children 12 years of age and younger are free to attend the festival with their families, parents or guardians MUST supervise children at all times.
Special Youth Ticket available for youth ages 13-17.
- Tickets and food tickets are non-refundable under any circumstance. Tickets ARE transferable.
- The Bhakti in the Woods Festival reserves the right to photograph and film the entire length of the event. Photos and video footage may be used for future promotional material by The Bhakti in the Woods Festival. By participating in the event, the registrant gives right to The Bhakti in the Woods Festival for any images in which the registrant is present.
- Please print your tickets before attending as there is limited internet signal at festival.
- NO pets please! They will not be allowed past festival gate, working farm with animals.
By purchasing your ticket you agree to these terms and conditions.